Shop By Event
Shop By Style
Shop by Color
- Plus Size
1. The Alterations Assistance Program is available for Qualifying Purchases made at CoutureCandy.com.
2. A Qualifying Purchase is defined as a full price dress purchase over $150 with the following exceptions: Sale products, discounted items, Accessories (shawls, wraps, clutches, jewelry, shoes, etc), purchase using Store Credit. Other exclusions may apply.
3. The reimbursement is valid for sizing and/or length alterations only.
4. The reimbursement will be calculated as the cost of alteration, up to 10% of the total amount of the Qualifying Purchase, less any discounts, adjustments, promotional codes, taxes and/or shipping costs.
5. To request a reimbursement, customer must fill out the Alterations Assistance Program form in its entirety and submit it along with a valid alteration receipt and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of delivery. Requests must fulfill all requirements. Incomplete requests will not be processed. Each Qualifying Purchase must be submitted as an individual request.
6. Valid alteration receipts must have the alteration business’ name, address and phone number, the date, customer’s name, and an itemized description of alteration services performed on the receipt. Handwritten receipts will be accepted but must be from a licensed alteration business. Rebates are not valid for non-licensed services. We reserve the right to verify information. All receipts must be legible and must not be altered in any way.
7. Products are not returnable or exchangeable once alterations have been made and/or an Alteration Assistance Program Form has been submitted.
8. Reimbursement will be issued as a refund to the payment method used for the original order. If the original payment method was cash, a store credit code will be issued via email. Couture Candy will not replace any lost or stolen Rebates. Couture Candy may delay, withhold or disqualify reimbursement subject to risk analysis or at our sole discretion. Reimbursement may take up to 30 days to be processed after receipt of request.
9. Any and all reimbursement related expenses or liability associated with the receipt of reimbursement, including without limitation any federal, state, and/or local taxes or fees, shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
10. Couture Candy makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Alteration Assistance Program. In addition, Couture Candy makes no representation that the operation of the Alterations Assistance Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Couture Candy will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
11.Couture Candy reserves the right to change, modify, extend or terminate the Alterations Assistance Program at any time without notice and at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about the Alterations Assistance Program, please contact email@example.com.