Welcome to Couture Candy’s Careers Page!
Incepted in 2005, Couture Candy has significantly turned into the top fashion destination for women from all over the globe. Our initial motive was to help ladies access the latest and best designer dresses and branded accessories for all special occasions online under one roof. It’s the end of 2018, and we have officially partnered with many more globally-acclaimed brands and designers like Alyce Paris, May Queen, Aidan Mattox, Elizabeth K, and many more.
We are consistently developing, and in the near future, we are planning to introduce more brands and designer collections under our product categories. While our online portal has undergone mass improvement in the last 13 years, our core value and motto is the same - working as a team and taking every possible step to make our customers happy! We are proud to announce, the last year at Couture Candy has seen a considerable increase in demand, calling for more help and input from our working team.
And yes, that’s the reason we are looking for passionate, eligible, and creative people who will help make the coming years as innovative, fun, and productive as the past or even better! Couture Candy is currently looking for talented candidates having can-do attitudes to work with us remotely. If you love working as a team from the comfort of your home and believe positive customer experience is our duty, then we heartily welcome you to join us!
The work ethics at Couture Candy are friendly, always innovative, and interesting! You would love being a part of us as much as we would love to have you onboard!
Why Choose Couture Candy?
At Couture Candy, we strongly believe in equal opportunity, we respect and contribute our efforts on celebrating the diversity. Our team is committed to providing our customers, partners, and new members an all-inclusive environment to work with. We never support discrimination no matter color, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability status, or so. If customers are our pride, then our team is the strength behind that achievement, and we are always dedicated to providing our employees with a positive work environment for growing along with our brand and as individuals.
Have questions about the current job openings at Couture Candy?
Here are the vacant positions:
1. Inventory Manager
- We are currently looking for a skilled, eligible Inventory Manager to monitor and report our inventory. Your job is crucial since the efficient and effective handling of our company’s products and supplies is critical for fulfilling our business goals.
- The candidate must have exceptional record-keeping abilities, should possess great attention to every detail, and have a business mindset.
- The goal should be to make sure all business operations get adequate stock to meet the business objectives.
Inventory Manager Responsibilities at Couture Candy Include:
- Devising new ways to optimize inventory control procedures and protocol.
- Inspecting the levels of required and available business supplies plus raw material to identify shortages and stock abundance.
- Ensuring product stock is appropriate for all distribution channels and covers direct demand from our customers.
- Must record deliveries and shipments on a daily basis to reconcile inventory.
- Use updated software to monitor demand & document characteristics of inventory.
- Order more stock beforehand to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze data thoroughly to meet future needs.
- Evaluate the existing and new suppliers for cost-effective deals and build long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with the warehouse employees and staff to meet business goals together.
- Report and inform upper management regarding stock levels, issue, and more.
- Must hold valid experience as inventory manager or similar position at a reputed firm or online store.
- Well-versed in data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Skilled in inventory management software (e.g., ERP).
- Ability to precisely track inventory and create required reports.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Required educational qualifications.
2. Customer Support (Chat/Call)
- We are currently looking for a talented, experienced candidate for customer support (both chat/call) to cater to the concerns of our customers. Your role in the support process is critical as we are dedicated to keeping our customers satisfied and happy with our products and shopping experience.
- The candidate must have exceptional communication skills, should have a calm attitude, and strong verbal & written skills.
- The goal should be all customers’ queries are heard with patience and resolved in time to avoid disarray.
Customer Support Responsibilities at Couture Candy Include:
- Should answers incoming customer calls and queries regarding any issues - billing, product problems, service-based questions, and general client concerns.
- The representative will be accountable for maintaining best standards of professionalism with clients and work to build a positive rapport with every caller/customer.
- Constantly update customer details in the relevant database during and after each call.
- Work with the management & other team members to stay updated on product info and any changes in company policies or services.
- Must possess problem-solving skills and turning unhappy clients into repeat, loyal customers.
- Must have required educational qualification.
- Ability to be professional, patient, and courteous with all the customers at all times.
- Available to work remotely on occasional nights, holidays, and weekends (if needed).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
NOTE: The current job openings are remote.
For more details or any query, feel free to leave us an email: email@example.com or simply dial (855) 445-8601 to reach our executives.