Placing Your Order ...
- Step 1 - Add Items to the Shopping Cart - When you see items you would like to buy, click Add to Shopping Cart. When you are ready to place your order, click Continue to Secure Checkout. You can remove items from your cart by selecting the checkbox to the left of the product image then clicking the Update button.
- Step 2 - Login - For existing customers, enter your email address and CoutureCandy password, then click Checkout. For new customers, enter your email address, mark that you do not have a CoutureCandy password, and create one. Then click Create Account.
- Step 3 - Your Information - Enter your Billing Information, followed by your Shipping Information and select your desired Shipping Method. For information on our Shipping Methods, please see below. When complete, click Continue Checkout.
- Step 4 - Review - Confirm your billing and shipping address, order details and credit card information. When you are ready to finalize your order, enter your CoutureCandy password and click, Complete my Order
- Step 5 - Your Confirmation - You will receive an email confirmation and you may print a copy for your record. We will begin processing your order right away.
What if I forgot my password?If you forgot you password, simply click on this link and it will be emailed to you right away.
Can I pay by cash?Unfortunately we only accept Credit Cards on CoutureCandy.com
What credit cards do you accept?We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Do you charge sales tax?We charge sales tax for all orders shipped to California. We do not add sales tax for items shipped outside of California.
How can I track my order?A confirmation email is sent once your order has been accepted. When your items ship, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will provide you with a UPS/FedEx/USPS tracking number.
You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account at CoutureCandy. Simply click the My Account link at the top of your page. Sign in and click View Order History then your Order Number to view the details of your order.
How can I modify my order?For questions, changes or cancellations please contact Customer Service at 1- 866-399-2263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your wishes; however, we can make no guarantees that an order can be modified after it is placed.
Item availabilityWe do our best to keep our inventory accurate. Occasionally certain products may sell out before we can fulfill an order. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will notify you as fast as possible via e-mail or phone. Any changes to your order will be reflected in your order total.
Is CoutureCandy secure against fraud and online hackers?Security at CoutureCandy is something we take very seriously. Our site is checked daily by HackerSafe to ensure CoutureCandy is secure against malicious attacks. GeoTrust SSL Technology guarantees that your personal data is transmitted from your PC to our Server with the most sophisticated encryption technology available. Additionally all personal credit card information is encrypted on our servers.
Why did I receive multiple charges on my Credit Card for one order?An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card when your order place is placed and will be released when your order has been processed.
We charge your credit card when an item ships to you. If your order includes multiple items that are shipped at different times, from different locations, you may find separate charges on your credit card statement. Please know that it may take a few business days for your banking institution to release the original authorization hold placed on your credit card.
Where is the 3 digit security code on my credit card?The Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3 or 4 digit number printed on the back of a credit card (typically in the signature field). The number appears only on the card itself (not on receipts or statements) so it can provide some indication that the physical card is in the possession of the buyer.
How do I make changes to my account profile?Log into your account and click the My Account tab. From here you can modify your address, change your e-mail, password and add addresses to your address book.