Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
Returns and exchanges are accepted on most merchandise. However, some items are final sale, are eligible for store credit only, or have special exchange conditions, please view individual product pages for any return exceptions.
Conditions for Returns & Exchanges:
- Items for return/exchange must be received by CoutureCandy within 14 days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly.
- All items for return/exchange must be UNWORN, UN-ALTERED, UNWASHED, and have ALL TAGS ATTACHED
- Footwear and handbags must include the original box in its original condition without postage labels
- Any items received to our office that do not fall within our return policy will be sent back to you to you at your cost
- CoutureCandy is not liable for returns lost in transit; we highly recommend you insure your return/exchange package and opt for proof of delivery
Refund & Processing Times (updated July 15, 2013)
If your package arrives at CoutureCandy within the 14 day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed to the original form of payment within 5 business days. You will be provided with email notification when your return and credit card refund have been processed. If you receive a credit card refund, please know that it may take a few business days for your banking institution to post this refund to your bank statement. Please note that any original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Where do I send my return/exchange?
Please send your return to:
Attn: Return/Exchange (list your order number)
715 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Damaged or Defective Goods:
At CoutureCandy, we are committed to selling only the highest-quality, genuine designer fashions and accessories. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item is shipped. If you have received a damaged or defective item, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the order, to be eligible for a refund.